I have concentrated a significant portion of my legal practice in the areas of personal injury, complex civil, environmental and toxic tort litigation.
At various times in my career I have focused my practice in the areas of law highlighted below. For those seeking a mediator and arbitrator with hands on subject matter experience, David Solinger is right for you.
I invite you to explore just some of the services I offer, and to contact me.
My Commercial, Civil Litigation and Alternate Dispute Resolution practice areas include:
- Mediator and arbitrator in Asbestos Trust and asbestos related disease cases including Mesothelioma and Asbestos Pleural Disease
- Mediator in high profile consumer fraud cases in the banking industry
- Personal Injury Practice including catastrophic injury cases and related insurance and insurance coverage issues.
- Property Damage Claims
- Environmental Law
- Mass Toxic Tort
- Groundwater and Drinking Water Contamination
- Federal Environmental Cost Recovery Claims
- PRP Liability and Allocation
- CERCLA Litigation
- Environmental Regulatory Matters
- Natural Resources and Fracking
- Insurance – including analysis of Liability Exposure, Insurance Policy Analysis, Coverage Analysis, Bad Faith Litigation including Environmental Policy Holder matters, Personal Injury and Property Damage claims, Underinsured’s in Excess Policy Demand cases.
- Real Estate – including the purchase and sale of real property including commercial and residential real estate contracts.
- Advising businesses as General Counsel on Business and Commercial matters including all issues associated with business operations, manufacturing, human resources, insurance and liability exposure, all aspects of real estate including contracts, leases as well as the purchase and sale of assets including real property.
- Representation in the purchase and sale of businesses.
- Preparation, review and drafting of business contracts and commercial leases.
- Real Property/Land Use – including planning, zoning and litigation and representation before governmental and administrative bodies.